How long will this forever last?
If
it’s just a temporary thing , then I’m loving the weather.
We’ve
been enduring life’s storms together.
Alone
never lasts too long.
Whenever
we’re together, it’s always music playing and a random background song.
It
still drives me insane thinking that you chose me.
All
these beautiful women and you chose me.
I’ll
ask are you sure again and then some.
Those
lips. Those soft eyes. That simple. That smile that beams bright as the
sunshine. That dark and beautiful skin.
You’re
tantalizing.
You
leave and I’m always left wanting more.
Wishing
time could standstill so you’d never have to walk out that door.
Thank
you for accepting me. Flaws and all.
I’m
happy that I answered that text and call.
Let’s
continue doing this thing called life with one another.
Good
or bad, let's keep doing it together.
Shall we?
💙
- Love Vixen
No question. Sure we can do this foreva
ReplyDeleteWeather man say its a rainy day
I Am your umbrella
Baby you have the softest touch
The type that tells me dont go out my way to impress,
You always find a way to my heart with no GPS,
You like the way I get to popping my shit
Cuz Im confident
I will never point out the things you dont do for me
Only the things you compliment
And its just that easy.