triple x.
You say you're coming these days and I start envisioning things. That's not the come I'm talking about and you know exactly what I mean. I should call you Ginuwine 'cause you belong in these jeans. The simplest conversations have me super weak in the knees. What's even happening to me? I'm somewhere between fighting it and wanting it , knowing that you have exactly what I need. It's like this indescribable euphoria. Soon as you leave, I want more of you. I've starved myself for much too long. Some days, I don't even want to keep my own clothes on. If it isn't right, then I guess I just gotta be wrong. I know I'm not in these feelings alone. I know the key isn't what lies between my thighs. I'm the type of vibe that meets more than just the eye and works to captivate your heart and mind. I just wonder if you think about what I feel like inside? You got me open in more ways than one. I'm just wondering if you think I'm capable of getting these things I'm writing about done. Let me stop. You should know writing is a lot easier than saying or doing. Play your cards right and you never know what side of me you could be pursuing. They say keep it interesting and that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Bet you're reading this and wondering if I'm talking about you. You so confident. You probably read the first line, fully knowing this was meant for you. Just thought I'd bless you with a little word play. Maybe this just made you a little bit more intrigued to stay....
Until next time and another day,
Love Vixen
Until next time and another day,
Love Vixen
Awesome job I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Farod! Your support is the BEST!
Delete