Note to self.


Feelings are forming and I don’t know what to do.

You’re just the kind of person that makes it easy for people to like you.

The only thing in the way is….me.

I’m somewhere between knowing exactly what I want and still working on me.

They say you can do both but what about the folks with ADHD?

I represent the girls who see much more flaws than they ever do beauty.

The ones with the small cups but bigger booty.

Let’s get back on topic.

Consider this blog a biopic.

Typically, the vixen writes in real time.

This is my story… all mine.

The beauty of it is, the rest is unwritten.

I guess there’s nothing wrong with being a little smitten.

Maybe sometimes Cupid arrow does get to hitting.

Life’s a journey and I’m along for the ride.

Working towards putting all the negativity and self-doubt aside,

It’s all about elevation and continuing to rise.

Until next time…

Write you soon, guys.

 

  • Love_Vixen_

Comments

Popular Posts