To Whom it May NOT Concern:
To Whom it may not concern:
I didn’t lose you. You lost me. It was never a game but you kept playing. We aren’t the same. The clock was on our side in the beginning. Halftime came and things didn’t feel the same. I tried being patient in the last round. Figured we would make our way back to solid ground. You always said assumptions got the best of me. Foolish of me to assume that this would span out any differently. The clock ran out and words were better off left unsaid. Silence speaks louder especially when follow through and actions are continually dead. I’m not mad. I’m disappointed. How a real nigga forget to keep it real with the one person he claimed he kept it real with the most? Shit sad. You started moving fragulent. Let me stop before sharing my feelings turns into an argument. Without further ado, I present a me without you. The chains are broken. I wish us both freedom like no other and a love that we both are deserving of. Happiness will come and at the expense that it doesn’t involve both of us in the equation. No one has time for another flustered “situation.” You’re a decent person without relations. My advice is to let your past go and stop holding it against the present.
I am officially none of your concern.
Order in the court.
This diary entry is hereby adjourned.
👩🏽⚖️
I didn’t lose you. You lost me. It was never a game but you kept playing. We aren’t the same. The clock was on our side in the beginning. Halftime came and things didn’t feel the same. I tried being patient in the last round. Figured we would make our way back to solid ground. You always said assumptions got the best of me. Foolish of me to assume that this would span out any differently. The clock ran out and words were better off left unsaid. Silence speaks louder especially when follow through and actions are continually dead. I’m not mad. I’m disappointed. How a real nigga forget to keep it real with the one person he claimed he kept it real with the most? Shit sad. You started moving fragulent. Let me stop before sharing my feelings turns into an argument. Without further ado, I present a me without you. The chains are broken. I wish us both freedom like no other and a love that we both are deserving of. Happiness will come and at the expense that it doesn’t involve both of us in the equation. No one has time for another flustered “situation.” You’re a decent person without relations. My advice is to let your past go and stop holding it against the present.
I am officially none of your concern.
Order in the court.
This diary entry is hereby adjourned.
👩🏽⚖️
Comments
Post a Comment