Anxiety.
Woke up this morning and felt some type of way,
Feeling like Jenny when she prayed to be a bird that could
fly far, far, and away,
The walls are caving in,
I’m overwhelmed yet still wanting to win,
Quitting isn’t an option; I have too much to do,
Life’s been feeling a little bit more worth it since I met
you,
Who am I kidding?
Let’s admit it.
I’m so flawed but you get me,
I just can’t wait to look in the mirror and see what others
see,
Until then, everything is cloudy,
It’s exhausting constantly battling with yourself,
All this self-doubt, stress, and worry isn’t any help,
Let me great, please.
Can you let me breathe?
Society is enough and I’ve still got to come home and battle
with me.
My chest caves in sometimes and nothing comes with ease.
Anxiety is the worst and it feels like it’ll never leave,
“Breathe in,” they say.” Exhale too. It’ll get better. It
all starts with you.”
I’m trying so that has to count for something,
I know the enemy hates to see it happening, so I know the
devil is coming,
I still got up out of bed and that’s a blessing with itself,
I remember there was a time when I contemplated killing
myself,
Those days were the darkest,
God’s given me plenty of reasons to live since then and I’m trying my hardest,
Everyday won’t be easy but they’re all worth living,
God still loves me despite any of the sinning,
He believes in me and that’s plenty enough,
God will always be there whenever the going gets tough,
Just keep swimming,
Love Vixen

Comments
Post a Comment