Floetry.
You're probably wondering why I invited you here.
It might sound sappy but I just wanted you near.
Spent all day thinking about you then turned around and longed for you at night.
Do I like you a little? Yeah... I just might.
Seeing one another leaves me with lots of excite.
If it's a flame, let's get lifted and ignite.
We can let the sparks fly when it's time to unite.
I try to play hard but you make that kind of hard.
Sometimes, I want you near and then other times I convince myself to stay far away.
I think I've made up my mind and I want you to stay.
Will you? Do you plan to?
How do you feel about someone writing about you?
Imagine being the reason behind all this poetry.
I should call you Jodeci cause these rhymes sound good.
Got me feeling like Floetry,
How you feel about somebody being really into you?
Are you afraid of that probability?
Are you feeling me too?
Sometimes I wonder and the curiosity is killing me.
But, then again I would rather not know.
I like the idea of going with the flow.
I've had way too many broken promises and faded dreams.
It's crazy because those aren't even distant to me.
I'm not even mad about the past.
I hate you went through what you went through but I'm glad it didn't last,
I'm kind happy she was tripping and got caught slipping,
If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here and you wouldn't be right here with me.
So, here we are.
As you see, I'm going in from bar to bar.
Just imagine someone continuously writing about you.
I figure this is the least I can do.
All the things you've done for me.
Like, making me smile and making me feel worthwhile.
Ever seen a child at a candy store?
That's how I feel when you're around and it makes me come back for more and more.
Let's pretend this a basketball court,
You just be traveling , you lay it up, and consistently score.
Basically, your points are all the way up.
My head is spinning and my thoughts are amuck.
It is what it is.
It'll be what it'll be.
Whatever the outcome, I'll forever be the best version of me.
One thing for certain, there'll never be another B.
Awkward. Quirky. Crazy. Honey.
Until next time,
Love Vixen
It might sound sappy but I just wanted you near.
Spent all day thinking about you then turned around and longed for you at night.
Do I like you a little? Yeah... I just might.
Seeing one another leaves me with lots of excite.
If it's a flame, let's get lifted and ignite.
We can let the sparks fly when it's time to unite.
I try to play hard but you make that kind of hard.
Sometimes, I want you near and then other times I convince myself to stay far away.
I think I've made up my mind and I want you to stay.
Will you? Do you plan to?
How do you feel about someone writing about you?
Imagine being the reason behind all this poetry.
I should call you Jodeci cause these rhymes sound good.
Got me feeling like Floetry,
How you feel about somebody being really into you?
Are you afraid of that probability?
Are you feeling me too?
Sometimes I wonder and the curiosity is killing me.
But, then again I would rather not know.
I like the idea of going with the flow.
I've had way too many broken promises and faded dreams.
It's crazy because those aren't even distant to me.
I'm not even mad about the past.
I hate you went through what you went through but I'm glad it didn't last,
I'm kind happy she was tripping and got caught slipping,
If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here and you wouldn't be right here with me.
So, here we are.
As you see, I'm going in from bar to bar.
Just imagine someone continuously writing about you.
I figure this is the least I can do.
All the things you've done for me.
Like, making me smile and making me feel worthwhile.
Ever seen a child at a candy store?
That's how I feel when you're around and it makes me come back for more and more.
Let's pretend this a basketball court,
You just be traveling , you lay it up, and consistently score.
Basically, your points are all the way up.
My head is spinning and my thoughts are amuck.
It is what it is.
It'll be what it'll be.
Whatever the outcome, I'll forever be the best version of me.
One thing for certain, there'll never be another B.
Awkward. Quirky. Crazy. Honey.
Until next time,
Love Vixen
Comments
Post a Comment